How to reserve your Lynnwood Retrievers puppy
Here at Lynnwood Retrievers we highly recommend you sending in a deposit to hold a puppy. The reason for this is because we have quite a large demand for our puppies, and most of our litters have deposits and are already spoken for before they are born.
We are here to help you make a decision on a puppy that is right for you and your family. We can offer additional photos via email of the parents, puppies and any additional information.
We do require a small non-refundable deposit of $400.00 when you send in your reservation. ( this deposit applies to the total cost of your puppy) . The balance is due when your puppy is picked up at 8 weeks of age or before. We will only accept cash or a certified check for the final payment.
We schedule clients to come and pick out their puppy at 8 weeks of age in the order in which their deposit was received. Picks are given in the order that the deposits are received, and if the particular pick is not available, than the client is given their choice of what might remain, OR the deposit is transferred to the next available litter to arrive.
Deposits can be made via PayPal or by mailing a personal check, bank check, or money order.
We can only except cash or money orders for the final payment
We apologize for any inconvenience
Each of our Lynnwood Retriever puppies will go home with a new puppy packet that includes:
- Our Lynnwood Retrievers Guarantee Contract
- Puppy AKC Limited Registration
- Helpful and detailed instructions on food and nutrition which includes feeding and a daily routine for you and your puppy to follow
- Puppy started packet of NuVet Plus. Natural, Powerful, Immune System Support, Veterinarian Recommended. www.Netvet.com/84122
- Our 26 month guarantee on hips and eyes
- Detailed information for housebreaking and crate training your puppy, which will also include tips on helping you and your puppy through the first few weeks at his/her new home
- A Completed Veterinarian Record of all vaccinations and wormings